Rosie came home with a really swollen foot. I took him to Galax Vet Clinic (where I take all my cats). When they called back, they told me he had been bitten by a poisonous snake. They kept him three nights. The next week he was still able to be neutered. Every week for several weeks I took him back to have the bandgage changed on his foot, and then get his antibiotics. Even though he was trembling on the table, he was still purring as they petted him. He only lost one toe. His foot is completely healed, the hair has grown back, he’s walking normal and is still a very sweet, loving cat. BUT, he is no longer an outdoor cat! 🙂
The best vets around! The whole staff is AWESOME!